Monday, November 2, 2009

Negative, Negativo, Negativ, Négatif, Negatief

That is what the pregnancy test I took came up as this morning. The past week I was having what could have been pregnancy symptoms, and to be honest it really freaked me out! I am sooo not ready to start this journey again, at least yet. Ask me again in several more months, things may have changed by then. I was hungry, thirsty, nauseous over pizza, tired, and have had a funny taste in my mouth... All of which I can tell you are pregnancy symptoms but logically I could tell you what they were probably caused from, non-pregnancy related. Either way, I tested this morning to be on the safe side since I have not gotten a post partem Aunt Flo yet. One can never be too sure.

I have to say I was actually upset about the thought of being pregnant again so soon and how it just wouldn't be fair to Kaylin. I would have been due around her first birthday so she would have gotten jipped out of a fantastic first birthday party and how would I have been able to keep up with her being all tired from a new pregnancy and I know it would have effected my plans for her in terms of breast feeding and such. Needless to say, this reaffirms that I am just not ready yet and now I 100% know that I am not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, glad to hear it was neg! Better bust out the condoms!