Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Jordan!

It's your birthday, baby Jordan. Mommy misses you and has been thinking about you a lot lately. She misses you, but understands you are now up there hanging out with your great-grandpa, "Auntie" Stef and Great-Great-Grandma. I hope you are having a good time up there and I know they are taking good care of you for me. You taught me so much and if I have learned one thing from you, it is how much I have to love and kiss and hug your little sister. And I thank you for that. You have made a huge impact in my life and I want you to know that you will forever be missed and be forever loved. I wish I had more to say but missing you and loving you pretty much sums up how I have been feeling lately.

So happy birthday baby Jordan. I hope you had a great birthday today!!!

Love You, Mommy

No comments: