Uggg, I was hoping to fend off Aunt Flo for a few more months, but nope. She is here. She arrived Yesterday and slowly, crawled in for her visit. Dang is all I have to say. I guess now my husband and I have to "watch" ourselves a little better now, although I'm pretty sure this cycle was annovulatory... but you never know when the little eggie will come out for a visit.
Kaylin has officially rolled from her back to her belly. Although it was at 3am last night... She woke up crying, and I let her cry for a minute before realizing her cry sounded a bit muffled. So I turned on the video monitor to check to make sure she was ok and sure enough she was unhappily on her belly. I went in and flipped her back on her belly and she fell right back to sleep. But she decided to put that on repeat 3 more times until 7am when I just put her in her swing so I could get ready for work.
No comments:
Post a Comment