Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm Jinxed

To start off, let me give an update on my spotting, or LACK there of!!!! After I had that small amount of tan/brown spotting on Sunday, it kind of dissipated as the evening went on and by morning it was gone! And... It has STAYED AWAY!!! I am now at 12 dpo and still no spotting. Woo Hoo!!!

Starting on Sunday I had started to feel some breast tenderness which, as the days progressed it got worse and worse to the point yesterday, they were quite tender and swollen. So far, it has been the worst breast tenderness I have had to date. That coupled with the lack of spotting, I got up the nerve to post if I should test or not. Well, everybody convinced me I should. I hated even posting in the first place, because so far, anytime I have posted about some awesome symptom, it disappears after I talk about it. It never fails. So, seeing as it was the end of 11 dpo, I thought I was safe.

After work I went with some friends to dinner and Halloween costume shopping. I told them I was going to test tomorrow and needed to get some tests and that I had this horrible boob pain. As the night progressed, I noticed my pain was GONE! I got home, went to bed and it was still gone! WTF.

I F-ing jinxed myself. I knew I would. It never fails. Needless to say I didn't test this morning. And I'm pissed.

No comments: