Today, it has been six months since I found out about my miscarriage on April 17. I was much more upset about it, knowing that it was coming up 3 weeks ago than I actually do today. I guess I had to accept that there was no way I was going to be pregnant before the six month mark and (assuming I'm not pregnant this cycle) I would have to ovulate on CD 15 or earlier to be pregnant before my EDD. That has never happened before, so basically this cycle is my last ditch effort to be pregnant before my due date... I remember telling my husband he had to knock me up before my due date to make the day easier on me. My poor husband had no idea that things could be so difficult. He was ever oh, so confident that he was going to. Now, it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I just hope and wish, I'm pregnant before the end of the year, but I know how I get when I set dates to be pregnant by. I get upset when it doesn't happen. But, I have told myself if I'm not pregnant by the end of the year I will do the HSG, so I have something left in my arsenal to keep me positive.
I'm on 7 dpo today and will go get my blood work drawn tomorrow to test my progesterone levels. Maybe this will tell me why I'm spotting for so many days before Aunt Flo arrives...
PS: I just posted on the BBC (Bitter Bitches Club) check-in for those who have not gotten pregnant again with in 6 months of their miscarriage :(
1 comment:
My loss was on April 11th and just had my 6 months too and its so sad. I too hoped to be pregnant by now but that would have been too easy for us right? Ah well. I hope that you get your BFP soon and hopefully its this cycle, I'll be praying for you. Hang in there ((hugs))
Post a Comment