Fuck you advertising people. What a slap in the face. Something I certainly do NOT need right now. When I cancel my online mail order stuff, how about not SENDING me ANYTHING! What a novel idea!
I get home today and get the mail. In the mail is an envelope with baby coupons and a cardboard thing with a sample diaper. I think, "Ok, 6 months later, kind of ridiculous now. At least it really doesn't upset me anymore." So I proceed to open the envelope to look for coupons which either I could use in the future or if they expire soon, can at least pass them to somebody who can use them. Inside there is a coupon for a granola bar and I think to myself, "Why is this in with baby stuff?" So I flip it over to read the attached card and it reads, "There is no need to tell people you are pregnant anymore. Just show them your bump. You are in the home stretch now, just relax...". Holy Shit! I've been thinking more about where I should be the last few days since I realized the 6 month post miscarriage mark is coming up and now I get slapped in the face with this! Come on! On top of this, I take a look at the free diaper pack and it says enclosed is a free newborn diaper. Thanks advertising people for reminding me of what I DON'T have an what I LOST! Fuck this shit. I'm pissed... !
No comments:
Post a Comment