Since I am still spotting, 3 days later, I called and scheduled a doctor's appointment for next Wednesday. Well, at least the nurse will be calling me back tomorrow to schedule it. She didn't have her schedule in front of her. The kicker is, Aunt Flo is supposed to be here next Wednesday for a visit, so if she doesn't show, I have to reschedule for when she does. I guess the ultrasound they want to do can only be done AFTER she shows and one day before she shows is not going to work. The shitty part is they are closed on Thursday's, so I cannot schedule it for than... So now, I just have to hope she shows Wednesday morning instead of in the afternoon or evening or even the following day. During my ultrasound appointment (to check for polyps), they will give me a lab sheet to get cycle day 3 blood work done on Friday. After these tests, maybe we can rule out what the heck is going on. This is soooo frustrating!
My spotting started out light pink, than went to red and now it is brown. Brown is better than red at least. But, the red and now the brown have been a bit heavier than my spotting was the last month. I just don't get how my body can be so messed up and why, all of a sudden after my miscarriage, it has decided to spot on me. And now that it seems to be starting earlier... So annoying. I don't feel like I have shot in hell of getting pregnant if my body isn't back to normal. The doctor said it could take 6 months after a miscarriage for the body to get back to normal, well October 21 will be 6 months from my D & C. I won't even be completing another cycle before than.
So, Dear Body, I would really appreciate it if you went back to a normal cycle. Please! I'm begging you. At least for my sanity (and my husbands too)!
No comments:
Post a Comment