Friday, September 26, 2008

I Had a Dream...

I had a dream last night that I got pregnant this cycle. I don't remember anything from the dream, I just remember waking up in the middle of the night knowing I had a dream about being pregnant this cycle. It was a great way to wake up, and not to mention, this was the first morning in almost 6 months that I woke up in a good mood! I just feel like everything is falling into place.

Last night was the first night I wanted sex and wasn't doing it just to pretend I was into it. It was fabulous! I wonder if that is the reason we haven't gotten pregnant again yet, that I haven't been enjoying myself nor have I been in a good mood. Time to think positively (again)!

  • I had a dream I got pregnant this cycle.
  • I had fun having sex last night and was really into it.
  • I will be focusing on ovulating this month for a different reason-I need to know when I do so I can get my blood work done 8-10 days later.
  • Because of this I will be purchasing OPK's again. This way I know when I actually ovulated and will know what my luteal phase is (compared to the 9 day LP last cycle).
  • If I'm not pregnant this cycle, at least it wasn't a total waste since I will be having more blood work done.
  • If I'm not pregnant the Dr will do an HSG, and I'm pretty sure he will do it when ever I want to.
  • Since I'm not pregnant all ready, I get to enjoy October Fest at the Wineries next weekend and will get to drink at the bar party we won for my husbands birthday. And I won't be a big, fat, uncomfortable cow at my sisters wedding in May.
  • If my cycles continue to be inconsistent, I can be put on Clomid to regulate them and thus, the Dr said I should be pregnant with in 5 months.
  • And there were three nestie girls who found out they were pregnant in the last day or two that have been trying since their miscarriage 8 to 10 months ago.

Realistically, I will get pregnant again. I just have to keep telling myself that! And it WILL be THIS cycle!!!!

(In honor of Luvs and her positive attitude this cycle, I am 1 day pregnant (according to my projected ovulation day being on day 21.))

2 comments:

Shanny said...

What a great dream! I hope it becomes real.
::crossing fingers::
For this to be your cycle =)

Jess said...

Keep up the positive attitude! ::Crossing my fingers:: for you that this is your cycle!