After my ranting post last week, it turns out I did in fact ovulate on cycle day 28. Who would have thought... Anyway, I am 6 days past ovulation today and spotting. Again. Only this time the spotting has started earlier than it has in the past. The last few cycles my spotting has started around cycle day 9 and not cycle day 6. This is seriously going to suck big balls if I am going to spot like this for 7 more days before AF comes for a visit. I spotted the day of ovulation as well. And now I'm spotting now. My body is spot happy. Geeze!
And of course, my husband thinks anytime I start to spot that it is implantation spotting. I know better than to get my hopes up. I expect this spotting will continue and gradually get heavier until AF comes, just like every other month. I guess if that is the case and I have started spotting 3 days earlier, it doesn't make it a hard decision for me to go get cycle day 3 blood work. I told my self as long as the spotting was getting better I would hold out, but since it appears that is is getting worse, it makes for an easy decision.
I didn't have high hopes this month anyway. Since my ovulation day could be off by a day or 2 and if that's the case, I could have been out of town. And, with ovulating so late, I feel like my body is messed up this cycle. ie: no chance of getting pregnant. Which, ideally is a good thing. So this way I'm not 8 months and cranky at my sisters wedding in May.
Oh, well. We'll see how all this pans out. But I'm not being too optimistic...
No comments:
Post a Comment