Monday, February 2, 2009
Football
I'm 90% sure I have felt the baby move for the past 4 days! I first felt what I am assuming were kicks last Monday. Just 2 jabs, but hadn't felt anything since than so I started to write it off as I must have been dreaming. Well Friday comes along and I'm pretty darn confident I felt the baby move again. This time is was more of a gentle brushing sensation. Somebody once described it as fish swimming under your feet in a lake, and that's pretty much what it felt like. On Saturday I think I felt some very soft kicks and than Sunday... Baby really liked the football game. Especially the second half when everybody was cheering and yelling! I was resting my arm on my belly and definitely felt some kicks!!! I guess we have a football player in the making in there!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment