Friday, February 13, 2009

20 Weeks! 1/2 Way There

Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!

Well, we're half way to meeting our little GIRL! We don't have a name picked out yet, but we are narrowing the selection down. Hopefully we should have something picked out with in a few days to a week. We will also be registering this weekend. My husband asked what I want or wanted to do for Valentines Day and I just said lets go register. I figured it would be fun, we are together and there is not cost!

To change the subject, I forgot to put in my post yesterday about my doctors visit, that the doctor said he has no worries for me with this baby or pregnancy. I said, "That's good because I have have enough worry for the both of us, I don't need your worry too!" Both him and my husband gave a nice chuckle to that! But it's reassuring he doesn't have any worries and everything seems to be going well.

No comments: