It's been a year since our journey started. I just couldn't bring myself to write yesterday since I wanted to make sure the day went by 100% event free. And it did!!! Everybody is safe and sound, and the day was rather uneventful.
Feb. 7 2009 was a completely different day than Feb. 7th 2008. I went to a dentist appointment in the morning and had a lunch with with other Nestie friends. I came home and cleaned my house, than left to meet my husband and many others for a remembrance ceremony for those 6 who lost their lives last year on today's date. It was a much better day than it was last year. It helped that I could feel the baby moving around in there too. It was reassuring to feel the baby yesterday.
Today was a busy day. We went to get our taxes done at the same place we went to last year. When we walked in and sat down, it occurred to me at this time last year we were discussing when we wanted to start trying for a baby! And we had it written on our "taxes" folder too! April 2009 Baby... Well, a lot can happen in a year. Who would have thought a month later I would have gotten a positive pregnancy test and a month after that we would have all ready lost the baby. 6 months later we got pregnant again and this baby will be DUE 3 months after we originally said we would start TRYING for a baby. WOW! Looking at it that way, things sure do change in the course of a year! Today we started to clean out our office which will be the baby's nursery and on Wednesday we will have our big ultrasound and will hopefully be able to find out the sex of the baby (and that the baby is healthy, too!). Things sure can change in the course of a year...
No comments:
Post a Comment