Saturday, February 14, 2009

Baby Bump: Week 20 (plus some other fun stuff!)

Here is my 20 week bump pictures taken yesterday evening. I think I have grown a little bit over the course of two weeks. According to the baby book, my bump should get 1cm bigger every week, so from here on out there should be noticeable changes!














After our ultrasound on Wednesday we met up with our friend who works at the hospital. She bought baby Girl her first gift. PJ's that say "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" and a pink and white stuffed dog.

And last night, I went to the mall with two friends. We stopped in Gymboree to look for a 1st birthday outfit for one of my friends baby. The other friend found the cutest pink, long sleeve onesie that had a little dog on it! It was 6 - 12 months, she assured me it would fit during winter (since I'm not very good about clothes sizes yet...), so I bought my first baby girl item yesterday!

And... I believe my husband and I have decided upon a name this morning for baby Girl!!!

Kaylin Michele

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the name and the cute new pink baby clothes!