Saturday, June 27, 2009

One Week Old!

It is hard to believe she is all ready one week old! Things are getting easier every day. After our good nights sleep 2 nights ago we had another bad night where she was up from 2 to 5, thus I was up with her, but last night was our best night yet! I hope we can start getting her on a schedule to make life easier for everybody.

Kaylin also had her first bath this week. She did so much better than I thought she would. She barely cried and almost seemed to enjoy the warm water! The best part... she peed on her Grandma as she was drying her off afterwards! Funny part is both me and Grandpa reached for our cameras rather than help Grandma out!!!

Here are some pictures from the last week including some from her first bath and some of her one week pictures I took as well. Enjoy!

No comments: