Friday, April 10, 2009

Cabbage - How Appropriate

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

How appropriate is it that she weights the same as a cabbage right before Easter. I guess that is her way of saying Happy Easter to everybody!

As my first shower is now in 2 weeks and 2 days, I have been registry stalking... So far we have our breathable bumper, a 3 pack of blankets, our big diaper bag and 4 packs of hangers! I can only assume that somebody purchased clothes and decided to get the hangers with the clothes, but either way... Kaylin's getting presents!!! It's so exciting. My parents have said they will be getting us our rocker/glider and I'm pretty sure my in laws (all 4 of them - husbands parents are divorced and both remarried) will be getting us the rest of our furniture! I can't believe in about 12 weeks we will get to finally meet her!

No comments: