Sunday, August 10, 2008

So much for Positive Thoughts...

Today I started spotting on 10dpo. Last cycle I started spotting on 10dpo and it continued until Aunt Flo had come and gone and continued for another 7 days! 14 days of spotting/bleeding. Sometimes I just hate my body. This miscarriage totally messed with my body. Ever since, than I have spotted for DAYS before Aunt Flo has come for a visit. I had NEVER had ANY spotting before that, on or off birth control.

To make matters worse, I have been burping so much more the last 5 days, had heartburn on Friday, couldn't sleep well on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night and had some funny uterine discomfort (not cramping) Friday and Saturday. WTF! Talk about great symptoms and now this!

My husband even googled pregnancy symptoms (Aww, how cute!) on Friday because of all my burping. He found out about implantation spotting and now thinks this is what this could be. It's heartbreaking because that's what I was holding out hope for last cycle and Aunt Flo still came for a visit. I have pretty much given up hope, and he is still holding onto an amount of hope that she won't come for a visit. I don't want to get my hopes up again just to have them smashed against a rock again.

Now I don't feel like it will be possible to get pregnant again with all this spotting stuff. My doctor never called me back about it last cycle. At least I can talk to this new doctor about it at the end of this month. Maybe I can get some answers from somebody else. I hope so at least.

I have seen so many people get their positive tests on the nest 3-6 months after their miscarriage. This was month 4 for me and I had so much hope and was so positive for this cycle. An now... So much for F-ing positive thoughts. I got lucky once getting pregnant on my first month trying, I'm not going to get lucky again.

No comments: