That's what I felt like today! I called at 10:30 this morning for my blood results. By 1:30, no call back so I recalled. The receptionist said that the nurse has been busy all day with patients and has not had time to return phone calls, but she will call me when she gets a chance. 5:00pm rolls around, no phone call. They closed at 5. I was holding out hope that she would call after hours, but no such luck.
I felt like I was waiting for a casting call back for the HS play. Setting my phone on my desk, taking it with me to the bathroom, poking it, looking at it, willing for it to ring. Damn that it never did! I am an impatient person. But you can guess what i will be doing tomorrow morning first thing... calling them back. I want my results!
No comments:
Post a Comment