looking for a baby to make crabby...
Kaylin has been SOOOO demanding, for lack of a better word. She is throwing fits. I Can't STAND it! She throws a fit at her toy if she gets frustrated, throws a fit if she wants to be picked up and I don't, throws a fit if I don't feed her fast enough, throws a fit in her car seat, throws a fit if she can't reach something... you get the idea. I am trying to ignore her and my mom suggested we walk out of the room when she does this. Hopefully the combination of the two will teach her that fits don't get her what she wants. I am also trying to get her to ask nicely and show her the sign for either help, food, etc. since I think some of her fits are because she cannot communicate with us. Only she "thinks" we don't know what she wants. But when she is screaming at me, I figure she wants to be picked up but I won't since she is screaming at me!
I want my happy, non-fit throwing baby back :(
No comments:
Post a Comment