Sunday, May 10, 2009

Family Baby Shower

I had my families shower today. Since most of my family lives in New York and it would be difficult for me to make it up there for a shower, the best option was to have a brunch/shower the day after my sisters wedding in Ohio since everybody would be there for her wedding anyway. We had a great brunch at the Ultimate Pancake House and Kaylin got lots of great stuff. Here are a few pictures.

The first picture is a Halloween clown costume that my grandma made for me when I was a baby, so now Kaylin will get to wear it. Probably for her second Halloween... If you look in the box, you can see a scrabbook my Aunt gave me. I have to say that gift was probably my favorite gift. Back when I went to visit my parents last August, my mom and I were going through her photo albums and found an old scrapbook. After looking at the scrapbook we discovered that it was the scrapbook this same Aunt made for me when I was in my moms tummy. I called her that night after finding it and she remembered making it. It was really neat to find this 27 years after is was made and to look through it. My Aunt made one for Kaylin to re-create what she had originally made for me! The second picture is me "wearing" the onsies Grandma and Grandpa gave Kaylin. She got several onsies, but there were two that said "I love Grandma" and "I love Grandpa" and the third picture is of my mom, my 2 cousins and my God father. Overall we had a great time!

No comments: