Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.Today I am 35 weeks and 35 days left to go! I have actually taken to making a list of what I need to get accomplished in the next 5 weeks as well as a list of must have items before she arrives. I can definitely say I'm starting to stress myself out about getting everything done, but I guess that must be part of the "nesting" process. I hope to have everything done in the next 3 weeks so I can relax and enjoy my remaining 2 weeks left with just the 2 of us.
1 comment:
Don't stress too much! They really don't need that much for the first few weeks...just a place to sleep and a bouncy chair!
Also, I'm a little jealous...I never made to my 35 & 35!
Post a Comment