Today was the first of my bi-weekly visits. Strangely enough, with all the fast food I ate over the weekend I didn't gain any weight. Kaylin is growing though. I made sure to ask the Dr that she grew when he measured my belly. My blood pressure was 120/60, which according to the nurse is much more normal than last visits appointment. She said last appointment it was a bit on the low side, but it's back up to normal now! My next visit will be May 27th and we will get another ultrasound. I am assuming to make sure everything is growing properly and that she is no longer breech. It should be fun to see how much she has grown!!!
My husband came to try and "sweet talk" the doctor into writing a note for 12 weeks, but he was not successful. At least he now understands why I wasn't able to get anywhere last appointment. But my husband did say that I WILL be taking a minimum of 8 weeks and that I will quit my job if they tell me I have to be back after 6 weeks. We shall see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment