Saturday, March 28, 2009

Baby Bump: Week 26 & 1 Day (and nusery stuff)

Well, I hit 26 weeks (and 1 day). 5 more days until I am officially in the third trimester!!! It's hard to believe I have come this far. The baby bump has definitely grown in the last 2 weeks.

I have had progress in the nursery this week. I finally got the chance to start painting, so I have included some pictures of what I accomplished today. The chair rails on the floor are painted pink. I think in the pictures it is a little hard to tell what color they are. I also included a picture of her closet and the baskets I got last month to hold some of her things. Tomorrow, my friend and I are going to put a second coat on the chair rails and the walls and trim the corners. So, with a little bit of luck, the only thing we will have left to do in there after tomorrow is hang the chair rail! (oh, and once the chair rail is hung, paint chocolate circles on it). So exciting!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute bump and the room is going to look great!