Not much has happened since I posted last other than we decided upon paint colors yesterday. We will paint the bottom half of the wall a chocolate brown color and the top half an off whitish color. There will be a pink painted chair rail with brown polka dots separating the two colors. It is fashioned after our bedding pattern. I think it will turn out cute and can't wait to get started!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Baby Bump: Week 24 & 3 Days
Not much has happened since I posted last other than we decided upon paint colors yesterday. We will paint the bottom half of the wall a chocolate brown color and the top half an off whitish color. There will be a pink painted chair rail with brown polka dots separating the two colors. It is fashioned after our bedding pattern. I think it will turn out cute and can't wait to get started!
1 comment:
Sounds adorable! I can't wait to see pics!
Cute bump!
Post a Comment