Thursday, January 1, 2009

14 Weeks: A Lemon for Lemonaide Anybody?


Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

It's New Years Day! Last night went better than I thought it would. The bar wasn't as smokey and I was able to drink my water out of a green cup just like all the alcohol drinkers were drinking out of. So not as noticeable. On a positive note, people who know I am pregnant are starting to notice my small bump. It's there, but to strangers I still look just a bit pudgy in the tummy. To those that know me, can tell my stomach is getting a bit more protruding and rounded. Belly shot number 2 will come tomorrow.

No comments: