Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bump Bump:16 Weeks

Here are my 16 week bump pictures. Please excuse the deodorant marks on my black shirt. I guess I know NOT to wear that shirt again! Just like last week I really don't think there has been much change in the last 2 weeks, let alone the last month. I'm just so anxious to grow so I know the baby is growing. I'm pretty sure I can feel the tip of my uterus rising as the weeks go by, but it hasn't reflected much in the bump.

I listened to the heartbeat last night. It was around 146. It continues to drop, which I'm pretty sure is normal. The Doctor said when I asked about it going from 168 to 153 at 12 weeks, that that wasn't that much. I guess the heart rate has to come down at some point since I'm pretty sure I read someplace the average newborn heart rate is in the 130's. Anyway... when I was listening to the heartbeat last night, I know the baby was moving. I would find the heartbeat, listen for a few seconds than it would move to a completely different place! So even if I can't feel it, baby is moving around in there and getting stronger. I couldn't even turn up the volume on my doppler all the way last night since it was so loud! I taking that as a good sign for a nice strong heart.

Grow Baby, Grow!!!

No comments: