My doctors visit today went well. I lost 1 pound. The nurse and doctor didn't say anything to me about it, so I am assuming they are not concerned. My husband is concerned, however, because now he doesn't think I'm eating enough. I tried to explain to him that the last time I was weighed I had a rather large bowl of pasta for lunch and the last three weeks I have been walking on the treadmill twice a week. He isn't buying it and wants me to eat more. The doc did measure my belly and said it has grown, so that's a good thing. He also listened to the heartbeat. Again, assuming it was fine since he didn't say anything (even though he kind of freaked me out since he listened longer than he has in the past). My blood pressure was normal again at 110/60. And...
I will be going back in three weeks, on February 11th, for our BIG ultrasound! Only three more weeks until we find out if the baby is a healthy boy or girl!
1 comment:
Yeah for good appointments! (I also have my next u/s on feb 11...here is to good results for both of us!)
Post a Comment