Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mother's Intuition

A fellow Nestie has been keeping track of what we "think" our babies will be and what the actual sex of the baby is. Here is what she found! It's pretty interesting.

So, I've been keeping up with the 2nd tri check-in for a while now. I don't delete grads from my sheet because I thought it'd be interesting to see what our mother's intuition success rate was. So far, I've got a total of 47 responses on your guess and the actual gender. Here's what our success rate looks like:














Pretty good, ladies!

Of those that were wrong, we were slightly more likely to think we were having a boy and turn out to be a girl than the opposite by almost 2x.

If this is correct, I've got a pretty good chance of having a boy. I guess we shall find out in the next month!!!

No comments: