Thursday, May 5, 2011

Out of Shape

Hannah's pregnancy kicked my ass! I took Kaylin to a Little Gym trial class today and I was win.d.ed. It was ridiculous! They had a blow up air thing and I was trying to bounce her on it, ya, I had a hard time. My abs are shot and I was worn out. Chasing her around, wore the heck out of me. I felt like I was huffing and puffing. 12 weeks of having no exercise and very limited even in picking Kaylin up really took a toll on my body. The 2.5 weeks I had from 37 weeks to 39.5 weeks, where I could be active apparently wasn't enough to get me back. I really didn't like feeling like that. I have never been in THAT bad of shape, ever! It is really bothering me, even though I know it shouldn't. I was inactive for a reason and a good reason and I will just have to work to get back to being able to run/walk a 5k. And I'm not sure what I expect anyway only being 3 weeks post partum. I am probably asking too much of myself anyway. it's just hard since I feel so much better this time around then I was after Kaylin.

No comments: