Monday, May 16, 2011

3 years 4 weeks 1 day

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

I went to visit another girls blog and saw she had her miscarriage tickers up. I realized I didn't think I had a ticker and sure enough there wasn't one. Curiosity got the better of me and I created one to find out exactly how long it had been. I knew it had been 3 years but until I saw the ticker say three years it was hard to believe it had really been three years all ready. So much has changed in those three years. I have changed, my life has changed, my relationship with my husband has changed, my relationship with friends have changed. The changes made me a better person, a stronger person, a more compassionate person. It shaped my future and turned me onto a different path in life. Who knows how my life path would have turned with out that. That event changed my life and left a scar in my past. The scar isn't as fresh and gleaming, but like any scar, it's still there. Time heals but that scar will never completely fade and will always be a part of me and who I am.

No comments: