Today is CD 18 and my sisters birthday. So much for ovulation pains being 11 days before I ovulate. I have not had a positive OPK yet even and last cycle I had positives on CD 16 and 17. I'm sure by body is gearing up to ovulate because of all my other "signs" but it needs to hurry up and get here. I go out of town on Sept 11 for a business trip and if I continue to have a later and later ovulation there is the chance I will ovulate while I am gone. Basically I really need to ovulate before Sunday. My body just needs to realize that and cooperate.
I am finding with my increased stress levels about not ovulating, my "I should have beens.." are coming back. That is not good for my positive mantras this cycle. So I am sending "positive" vibes to my ovaries! Why does ovulation time have to be sooo stressfull?
No comments:
Post a Comment