This is my new favorite phrase! My sister, who is staying with us while she is in town for a funeral said this to me. She knows we are trying and that I am supposed to ovulate sometime while she is here, so I told her we got a happy face on my OPK this morning and that is what her response was. I love it!
Also, we got Chinese food last night and I got a fortune that says "Your present plans are going to succeed". Well is took me 5 or 6 fortune cookies to get a fortune that could be baby related, but still, I opened the cookie, so that is my fortune. That means, since I am presently planning that this will be my cycle to get knocked up, I must be going to succeed! We will see if my fortune is true in a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment