Aunt Flo came to visit yesterday. So we are now onto cycle number 2 post miscarriage. Oddly enough, with all the spotting I had before she came, I was relived that she finally showed up. I would have been too worried about the spotting if I turned out to be pregnant.
With Aunt Flo having came for a visit, my husband only has one more cycle to win the bet. He bet me, about 2 months ago, that I would be pregnant again with in 2 cycles of trying. If he wins, I have to BBQ him dinner naked. If I win (and lets hope I loose!), he has to take me to a really nice, expensive steak dinner. So, even if she comes to visit next month, at least I get something positive out of the deal!
I need to tell myself to be more optimistic this cycle. Last cycle I really didn't believe or expect to get pregnant. I got lucky once, I figured it wasn't going to happen that easy again a second time. Like some other nesties said, you have to believe it will happen, so my goal this cycle is to believe that I will get pregnant again and that each new cycle could bring me a baby.
So, in keeping with my goal, I need to keep telling myself I WILL get pregnant again and this cycle could be OUR cycle!
No comments:
Post a Comment