I heard the baby's heartbeat tonight!!!!!
I have to admit I had been pulling my doppler out about once a week just to see if I would get lucky since 6.5 weeks. I thought I would give it one more shot before my ultrasound appointment tomorrow just to see if I could find it and release my nerves and anxiety. Well... I found it! Beating happily away at 168 beats per minute.
I actually believe I am having a baby now! It is amazing how much in denial I have been living and just going through the motions of being pregnant, eating well, not drinking etc. But now that I have heard the heartbeat, it is for real. There is an actual living baby in there! :D It's kind of crazy! But YAY!!!! I couldn't be happier. That is one of the best sounds in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment