I had a great appointment today! Baby is due April 16th '11 and is measuring 9w4d.
My other need to post... I feel guilty. Kaylin was sick today and I had to pick her up from daycare. My first thought was crap I have to leave work and miss hours/pay my second thought was NOT I get to spend more time with her but oh good, during her nap I can get some word done. How SAD is that :( Then I put her down for her nap today and she has been fighting her afternoon naps for that last few weeks... so this is certainly not the first time this has happened, but she is up and down in her crib. "pretending" to be asleep for a few minutes then up again and talking, then back down etc. I typically let her stay in there for 30-45 min, today it was closer to an hour. Poor girl needs sleep and was soooo tired this evening :( So really mommy was right and she really needed to sleep. But enough about that, so I was just messing around online during her "nap" rather than doing what I needed to do so I wound up spending about 90 min after her nap, while she was awake doing some of the things I needed to do :( I feel like a bad mom. I used to be on the computer allot when she was awake and made a vow to myself that was something that could wait until she was asleep. I have been doing REALLY well for 6-8 months (can't remember when I decided this...) but today was a bad day for that. Now I feel guilty.
Truth be told, right now, it has been so long since the time that I have with her we don't need to do something like eat or take a bath or go for a walk etc, that I don't know what to do with her when I have down time with her anymore. It has been too long since I have had this with her it throws me for a loop :( That is sad in itself. I really enjoy spending time with her and when I have been with her for a week vacation or something then I get back into the groove, but otherwise, I'm stumped. It sucks. Being a working mom sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment