You may remember this post... http://dmsmth.blogspot.com/2010/06/spotting.html. Well, my body was actually nice and I had one day of spotting and then Aunt Flo showed MONDAY! Which means I had ovulated on day 19. That had only happened once before. :) Because of my negativity last month, and my not so nice post to my body, I think it is getting back at me :(
Some more TMI, but I had a decent amount of spotting Sunday am, at 2am after my husband and I did the deed. It freaked both of us out. Well, the spotting continued, so thankfully it wasn't from the sex. Because frankly neither us us thought it was that rough, and or rough enough to cause that much bleeding. By Sunday night, it was showing on my under ware. Today... same thing. Bunches of spotting and enough to wear a panty liner :( Well... if I think about past cycles, before and after Kaylin, the earliest I have EVER ovulated was day 18 and the most spotting I had before Aunt Flo showed was 5. Those have been the extremes though, with the ranges being from none to 5 days of spotting and ovulating between 18 and 28. Averages being 4 days of spotting and ovulating on day 21. Assuming my body stays with in those ranges, I will wind up with 4 days of spotting (although with as much spotting as I had at 2am I have to assume I had a small amount on Sunday that wasn't enough to reach the TP) and ovulate on day 18. OR have 5 days of spotting and ovulate on day 19. (although if I am right and was spotting Sat, then that would be 6 days of spotting...). I guess another option would be I ovulated earlier then I ever had in the past, but I really don't think so based on my cervical fluid. Now, I have not had more than 3.5 days of spotting and have ovulated between 19 and 22 days since having Kaylin.
Something has gotta give this cycle. Something is NOT in the norm and I HATE that! I am a planner and somebody who likes things to be constant. This is NOT consistency <:/ Either I ovulated earlier or I am going to have the max days of spotting if not more. So frustrating.
I remember back when Aunt Flo first came for her visits, I could predict her start with in 2-3 days and she just showed, with no spotting. I go on birth control and have that consistency, get off and then all hell breaks loose! Baarrrggghhh!!!! Vent over.
No comments:
Post a Comment