Saturday, July 10, 2010

Shakes Head

At Aunt Flo. Well, that spotting I talked about in my last post, well it tapered off into virtual nothingness on the 5th day. Just small amount of light brown spotting. Very small. Even less on Friday, day 6. Thus it prompted me to take a pregnancy test yesterday, on Friday. I was soooo confused by the spotting pretty much stopping. That is ONE thing my body has never done before. It has always progressively gotten heavier until Aunt Flo has come, other then the one time I spotted for about 6 hrs and it stopped. The cycle I got pregnant with Kaylin. Well the test yesterday was negative. I still didn't feel like Aunt Flo was about to start. I tested again this am. Nothing again. And here comes the TMI part... I went #2 before I left to run a 5k and saw some light brown spotting with a tiny, tiny streak of pink. Checked my cervical mucous and found a smidge more. At the LAST minute I put a pantie liner on.

Thank GOD I did! I finished up the 5k, walked back to my car to grab my camera and BAM. I got cramps. I took an Aleve and we left about 20 min later. I got home, checked it out down there and sure enough She had come for her visit.

Seriously! WHAT THE HECK! 6 days of spotting, spotting that stopped then she starts out of no where! The one thing that was consistent was that means I ovulated around day 20, which is normal for me. I guess the only normal thing this month.

On a different note, finished the 5k pushing Kaylin in her umbrella stroller in 39 minutes and 5 seconds. Not to shabby. We jogged for the first 3/4 of a mile. Then I walked and got a drink of water. Big mistake. Made me feel sick. I was kind of achy so I kept walking but in the meantime my shoulders started really getting aching from pushing the strolled on a gravel path. Enough that I couldn't start jogging again even when my own legs recouped. Towards the end of the 3rd mile we hit pavement and I was able to jog again and about the last 50 yards or so, the friend I went with had all ready finished and took the stroller so I was able to sprint in. It felt like a HUGE weight was lifted off my shoulders. So nice :) I can only imagine what my time would have been if I wasn't pushing her and or had a better stroller. I now can fully understand the need for a jogging stroller with shocks and a handle bar rather then 2 separate handles. I couldn't even give one arm a break because if I took 1 hand off, the stroller would vear in one direction. Lesson learned. But it was still a good experience and a good time.

No comments: