Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stoopid Body

First off, I have been charting my temp since last Friday... just because I am neurotic and wanted to find out what may or may not happen and when Aunt Flo may show up (since I have NO idea when I ovulated this month). All was fine and dandy but than Monday my temp plummeted and I started spotting. I thought for sure she would arrive, but nope. Tuesday and Wednesday my temp jumped WAY back up and the spotting continued. Today, temp plummeted again, still spotting and as of 2pm still no Aunt Flo. Can't I catch a break? And can't my body NOT spot so darn long? I was cursed with 4-5 days of spotting before I had Kaylin, and was doing really well with the spotting business up until now. I could handle the 2 days of spotting I had 2 cycles ago and the 1 day of spotting I had last cycle, but 3.5 to 4 days it getting to be a bit much.n Not to mention, my cycles have not been consistent, but that could be due to this only being my 3rd cycle post weening. I guess I can chalk that up to it still getting itself back together. Really, thought... I just want the spotting to STOP! Aunt Flo just needs to make her entrance like a normal person and not linger at the doorstop. She just needs to decide if she wants in or out (HAHA! now I feel like I'm talking to my dog :) Phe do you want in our out, make up your mind?)

Hopefully she shows by tonight and from now on she goes back to a day or two of this indecisive business. Ggaaahhhhh.

No comments: