I need to make this quick since it is so darn late but I wanted to get it out.
I have always been afraid of death. Afraid of how I was going to die. I know the reality is it will happen... I just didn't want it to happen too soon or tragically. Natural causes is the way I want to go. Just like I am sure everybody does. But this fear of death is the route of a lot of anxiety I have. Fearing car accidents, rape, murder etc, etc. Too many bad things on TV to make me worry. But now that I have Kaylin, I feel like this fear has intensified. It's not how though, it's the fact that I would HATE to leave her with out a mom or dad. I would hate for her to grow up not knowing who her mommy or daddy were, not being able to share in mom and dad things with her class mates. I HATE the thought of not being there to watch her grow up. It breaks my heart every time I hear of a mom or dad leaving behind a young child. It scared me half to death. I don't feel like I can pray and beg God enough that Kaylin and I and her daddy live long and healthy lives. I don't want her to go through something like that and I don't want to loose her.
1 comment:
I've been thinking about death alot lately. Thinking how this diabetes shit is going to rob me of years off my life and time with my daughter. Hugs.
Post a Comment