
Here are my two candles. One for Jordan, the baby I lost in April 2008 and one for Andrew, who went to heaven in March 2009. You well never be forgotten.
I went to a Loss support group with Andrews' Aunt this past Wednesday and there was a lady who had lost her son about 4 years ago. She was saying that her son brought some positives into her life and that you have to remember them for what they brought. If I had not lost Jordan I would never have met 2 really great people in my life nor would I have Kaylin. I knew I appreciated having her but saying it there really made me really realize just how much I more I appreciate her. My loss made me realize how life is unpredictable and what a special gift I have been given to have her. So Jordan has been able to give me some gifts that I otherwise would have not had, and I have to be thankful and appreciative of him/her for that. No matter the short time he/she was with me, the impact on my life was still great and tremendous.
1 comment:
Your candles are beautiful.
I think it is sometimes a double edged sword. I am so thankful for Alison, in a way that she will never probably understand, but it is also hard because she is only here because I lost Abby. If Abby had lived, Alison wouldn't be here. It's a weird knundrum.
Post a Comment