Will be starting at Kaylin's daycare on Monday. I really don't like this. Right now she is the youngest and can get pretty much as much attention and holding and love/cuddling as she wants. And because she is the "baby" of the daycare all the other kids just love her. This new baby will be 6 weeks old and we all know 6 week old require more attention and I'm sure this baby will be the new focus to all the other little kids at the daycare. I just worry Kaylin isn't going to be able to get the attention she is used to and that makes me sad. I really hope nothing changes and she is still able to get held when she wants to and gets all the love from the other little kids. :(
PS: Here is a picture of the 3 of us at the Pumpkin Patch this weekend!
PS: Here is a picture of the 3 of us at the Pumpkin Patch this weekend!

1 comment:
What a great pic!
Post a Comment