Saturday, May 23, 2015

Defective Allignment

Having a rough day last night.  IF sucks.  I have experienced the whole gammut, m/c an oops and now fertility issues.  I makes me sick to think my choice of getting that f-ing mirena could have something to do with this.  I feel like I wasted a year of my life cycle by cycle wondering if I could be pregnant.  

I have mixed feelings on what to do.  We are at such an easy point with the girls right now, and I would loose some of the freedoms i have recently gained w/ their ages etc.  it would be so nice not going back to sleepless nights and feeling trapped not having a sitter i would trust with a young baby,   Dh and i would not get out alone and i know it would affect our relationship.  But I hate to quit trying.  I hate to think this stupid mirena won.  I hate not knowing why we are having issues.  I feel defective and want a resolution, right now i blame the mirena but i have no idea if thats accurate or not.  And blaming the mirena, really upsets me that somethingI chose to do affected my body like that.  I could be totally wrong and i have to spend several hundred dollars to find out the truth.  

And I really dont know how dh will react when i talk to him about it after my ob appt on wed.  But if he wants to wait another year to get snipped, I need answers.    I cant do this to myself for another year.  There needs to be some compromise in there.  I am going to suggest to him sept...  To get snipped.  But dont think its going to go over well.  I think it makes him nervous:/  idk,  i wish there was an easy answer :( 

I hate giving up even though I am not 100% sure a 3rd is the best option and i hate feeling like my body is defective.  My body, my heart and my head just won't align together :(

No comments: