It's been a busy time lately. After some re-connecting, my husband and I decided we will try for a #3 middle of next year! With it of course comes fears. No surprise there. I have just seen/heard of too much sadness lately. Moms and dads dieing unexpectedly and leaving behind their little kids and kids getting sick. Some dieing and some getting better. Sad either way that they have to suffer.
It will be hard to stay positive, but I know I have to. It's hard to not think the worst could happen and to not be prepared. I just wish I could go through life not fearing the worst possible outcome, death.
Not that it may change anything, but I remember a quote in Harry Potter from Dubledore. "There is nothing to fear, but fear itself." I really hope I can put my fears aside because if I do get sick or something happens, I may or may not have been able to change the outcome. I just have to live life to it's fullest and pray that my family lives, healthy long loves.
And I would like to point out, I was doing or watching something recently, and believe came up again. Just reoccurring in my life over and over again since I lost Jordan. Maybe I should get it tattooed on myself ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment