Bittersweet. Hannah will be one in 10.5 short weeks. The baby stage is hard work, but I can’t help but miss it. Babies are just so soft and squishy and cuddly. I certainly won’t miss the middle of the night waking’s, bottles, cleaning pump parts etc. I know there are tons of things to come, like walking, talking, eating more solid food, sippy’s with whole milk… all things that make life a little easier. That I am looking forward too J and can’t WAIT do ditch having to pump and clean bottles and parts every single night, and the constant worry about my supply and will I have enough milk for her. Yet, I’m still so sad L My baby is getting big and she won’t be a baby, baby anymore. No more baby snuggles.
Like I said it’s bittersweet. Exciting for her to be growing and learning and moving onto new things, but sad to be leaving the sweet baby year behind.
No comments:
Post a Comment