Monday, April 11, 2011

Vent

Ya, so I'm still here. Hannah has still not decided to come on her own despite a few days in the last 3 weeks where I have had regular contractions. Last night being one of them. And to top it off they didn't stop when I laid down for bed but freaking stopped when I was on my way to work. What the heck gives! I called the on call doc last night and just like the last time said to wait it out. Irritatingly enough, I was in the hospital in labor with Kaylin under the same circumstances I have had several times this time around. I just don't get it and it is sooo frustrating! I don't think my husband takes the contractions seriously anymore and I don't really either but I still get my hopes up. I was in tears of frustration this morning and had multiple coworkers make comments to me on how I was still here, etc this morning. Talk about wanting to smack people upside their freaking heads. This was NOT the morning I wanted to hear all that. Yes, I'm still here, now shut the fuck up and don't talk to me. If I had it my way, the contractions would have meant something and I wouldn't be here. Thanks for reminding me.

No comments: