To me :) and Happy Birthday to daddy!
I have my next appt tomorrow. I hope it goes well and I hope the Dr heeds my wishes on a writing me a note to be out longer than 6 weeks. It will seriously stress the heck out of me, and with my issues leaving Kaylin I can almost guarantee I will have even more issues if I have to worry about my leave for the next 6 months. It would be enough to send me into panic attacks (which would be a great reason to write the note for me---my mental health!) I just REALLY need to convince my Dr that is the case. Which it probably will be if he doesn't but who knows if he would believe me or not. I DID have an episode when Kaylin was 10 months where I think I WAS borderline depressed about having to work and sending her to daycare. That was very real. I REALLY just ned the Dr to do this for me, so please wish me luck.
That and I cannot tell if what I am feeling down there are braxton hicks all ready... I need to ask him about that as well. If that is what it is I really don't like feeling them this early and feel like I am in for some issues otherwise, because it is darn near impossible to "take it easy" to get them to stop...
No comments:
Post a Comment