I have decided to make my blog private. I didn't mind posting pictures of myself on my blog for the world to see or putting my thoughts out there for people to read, but I guess the mommy instinct kicked in and I frankly just don't feel comfortable posting pictures of my daughter for strangers to see. So, if you want to continue viewing my blog, post your email address in the comment section and how you know me/how you came to find my blog. If you are a nest member please tell me your nest name. For your security I have changed my comments section to needing my permission to post first, so this way your email addresses won't show up online.
I will give everybody a few weeks to get me their email addresses, and remind you after any posts in between now and than.
Thanks for understanding.
No comments:
Post a Comment