Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mom's Night Out

I had my first night out with out Kaylin last night. My sister and I went to go see the new Harry Potter movie. The movie... I think was lacking some important parts. As for getting home... It was really nice to come home to her. She was hungry, I fed her and she fell right to sleep. I woke up FOUR hours later to a still sleeping baby! Needless to say I had to get up and check on her. I touched her belly to see if she was breathing and accidentally woke her up. Oops. Who knows how long she would have slept had I not touched her...

Yesterday was also momentous in the fact I was able to fit comfortably into my fat pants! They are a pair of Old Navy pants that I purchased and had worn before realizing the size was larger than the size indicated on the tag, so they were big to begin with, but... they FIT! Woo Hoo!

No comments: