Monday, December 22, 2014

6 months

Its been 6 months of ttc now.  I called my ob and at 6 months they like to do bloodwork if you are not pregnant yet.  My prolactin, thyroid and cbc all came back normal.  I am waiting on a call back today about the length of my periods.  The have been 2-3 days long. With a light day in there and a medium or heavy day. This cycle I had ONE  heavy day.  ONE!  Of course I am worried obout my lining being too thin.  I guess we shall see what the ob says.  I hope they call back today. I asked if there was any thing otc I could do to thicken it up a bit.  Either way, its getting frustrating.  I never thought it would have taken this long.  I am starting to think having 3 kids is just not meant to be. :(  Feeling a but depressed and down in the dumps today.  

No comments: