Monday, March 21, 2011

:(

There was a lady on my message board who suffered a horrible loss this past weekend. She lost her baby at 40 weeks 3 days. Why do these things happen. I just feel so, so bad for her and can't imagine what she is going through. I am glad to say that I am apart of a great group of woman on this board, with the support she has gotten despite the fact that only one of us lives close enough to physically go visit her. I have also discovered 2 good friends who called me up when they saw my Facebook post. I received no responses, but 2 friends called asking what happened. I guess I know who really cares even if they didn't actually know the person. I'm not surprised one of them was the one friend who was there and actually supported me through my miscarriage and who lost her nephew. I know she knew as soon as she read my post that something bad happened to somebody and that somebody had lost a child.

Life just isn't fair.

No comments: